Fantasy Life
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Find yourself back in this land, far from the sorrow-full world of the Humans. Live as you please and fight for everything you own, together we will rule this world!

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

I'm comming home..

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Mimi
Queen of everything.
Mimi

Aantal berichten : 956

Karakter
Leeftijd: 76
Rang: Elf Queen
Partner: There is no point in not loving every bit of you Setherian you are all that's left of me, stay close.

I'm comming home.. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: I'm comming home..   I'm comming home.. Emptyma jan 02, 2012 5:19 am

I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming

Silently she watched the clouds pass by, her life was changed in so many ways.. But still.. She was happy.. She was a monster.. But she had kids and she loved them. The were growing and soon Meredith and she would go to Setherian.. There her little daughter would grow up as a full wizard. And everything would be allright. She could leave Hunter and Samina with everything.. She would vanish.. Right now Mimi was crying from happyness. Pure happyness filled her heart. She wanted to scream her happyness out and let it see. Her happyness was pure and Mimi closed her eyes. Slowly someone walked towards her but Mimi didn't mind.. Though it was war.. For now nothing could stop her happyness.

{open voor iedereen,
wel in engels aub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbQ_4PxM0E
Mimi is home guys}
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.misheru-san.hyves.nl
Felix

Felix

Aantal berichten : 218

Karakter
Leeftijd: 29 jaar
Rang: Beschermer
Partner: Hunter, I know we are in love, but you are doing strange to me..What is going on?

I'm comming home.. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I'm comming home..   I'm comming home.. Emptyma jan 02, 2012 5:37 am

Carefulley she looked around, here sword in her hands. The Deer didn't noticed here and she throwed the sword away. The deer was to late and it falled to the ground. But Felix was somwhere else with here eyes. There by the tree was standing her formale queen Mimi. The memories of here and Felix together was flooting trough her mind, and makes her angry. She put the poisend sword back into her sheath en walked through the forest to the tree nearby Mimi. The eyes of Felix were dark, and she knowed it wolud not be long before she was queen, and than everyting by the elves would changes. She smiled dark en walked slowely through Mimi.''Mimi... long time no see!'' she said not very warmly. Her hands lay on the sheath ready to make an end of the life of here queen, but it was only for when it needed.

(im sorry ik kan geen goed engels)
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

I'm comming home..
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» My new home.
» At home
» At Home
» at home in my crib
» Welcome home Alice!